Patients & Caregivers
Welcome to Good Samaritan Nursing Home
We recognize that the transition to a nursing and rehabilitative care facility may be difficult and therefore we are committed to making this change as easy and reassuring for you as possible. Please do not hesitate to speak to any of the staff regarding any questions or concerns. Your comfort and well-being is our first priority.
Upon arrival you will be assigned a room within a community. Good Samaritan Nursing Home has two separate communities. Your room is comfortably furnished; however, we encourage you to add your own personal touches such as photographs and mementos.
In addition, we encourage you to use the common areas and dayroom lounges to meet your recreational needs as well as for visiting guests. Two garden courtyards and an outdoor patio provide tranquil, protective settings for your enjoyment. The grounds are landscaped and garden furniture is supplied for your comfort, relaxation and visiting with your friends and relatives.
- Certified home care agency referrals
- Durable Medical Equipment purchases
- Resources for private hire agencies
- Personal emergency response systems applications
- Para transit program applications
- Housing specialist information to facilite with assisted living placement
- Resources on nutritional programs in surrounding areas
- Caregivers support group